Thursday 5 January 2012

Comic Fiesta 2011 report + Happy New Year

Oh hi~

Yes, pardon for my lateness in everything...orz
I keep procrastinating to post up the report now and then ;w; yeah, now imma bit hardworking, so....

Yes. The report.

Comic Fiesta 2011 that was held on 17 & 18 December last year was quite a hectic. The venue itself attracted too many visitors, and not just the ACG fans. This ended up with the lockdown of Hall 5 where the events was held. A lot of people cannot went into the hall due to the massive amount of peoples coming in. I arrived a bit late, thinking that it'll probably turned out like 2010's event. But no. It was the most craziest event I've ever saw! The line of people that queuing to enter the halls were so long that I was too afraid to go in, even with free tickets...OTL

So me and my friends hang out at the outside of halls, which was damn hot! We were a bit disappointed with the management. We only got into Hall 4 at 5pm which was late already. AND I MISSED SHIMOKAWA MIKUNI'S PERFORMANCE!!!!! QAQ

Nevertheless, I got the chance to meet cosplayer friends, new and old~~~ I was so happy that I can't get that stupid grin outta my face..lol~ We exchanged Curecards, and I gotta say, I got quite a lot of them, considering this was my 1st time went and exchanged Curecards~

Ok, we'll save the crappy story later =w=

1st day I was cospalying Tomoyo Daidouji from Cardcaptor Sakura, the chinese princess version. No, I don't think people recognize my character at all, considering the wig wasn't braided like it supposed to be, and the version was less known to the crowd too. Only Sakura's hair was the point to people to recognize us...lol~ btw, Sakura is cosplayed by mah best twin, Nina~<3

2nd day, I cosplayed Jude Mathis from Tales of Xillia. *sigh* the costumes was a bit of disaster, and imforeveralone ;w; I also didn't think people recognized Jude very well, since Tales of Xillia is still new. /shrugs

ok, we start off with these 4 sweet girls XD
it's me from d left, Nina, Elmi and Myra~

Ho yeah Tiger & Bunny by Sakurai, Penguin, Senyakun and Yen~

pimping the camwhore picca 8D


and we found another Sakura (TRC)

MAGI!!!!!!

With lovely Kappy as Snow White from Sound Horizon Marchen

ohho~ Uncle Will as character from Pili (?)

Yay! We found Syaoran~~~<3

With O-chan <3

am i happy? HELL YEAH I'M HAPPY! IT'S MII_CHAN!!!!

found Miku Panda Hero and sweet Namine~ she said her Roxas was searching for Axel...haha

wif my dear sonny, Wani who work hard despite being lazy-bum Goku XD

MASHIRO!!!

*w* Miss Molly as Tokiya~

another pair of Utapri~ Tired Kaien Yuu and hyper Akihiko XD

NORWAAAAAY!!!! Satose so bishie~

met Kazehaya and Sawako

finally able to enter Hall5, and met these pretty people~ Kiku as pretty Austria, and Puru as cute Alibaba~

Vocaloid Sandplay of Dragon team

move on 2nd day yeah~ with Kid as Dragon Kid~

Another Magi~~~~ Hakuryuuuu!!!!! ;w;b

and finally able to meet Ying Tze!!!! very sweet person along with Suan who both cosplayed Baskin Robin personafication 

big Basara team!

Hero suit Bunny!!! 

Mami-senpai by Rina-chan~

cutest lil Kobato!!!

the 2nd day Sakurai as Bunny and Senyakun as Yuuichi <3

Guess who I met?!!! Jerry as Garterbelt! lol! If Gin hadn't talked to him, i wouldn't recognized him...

the Nezumi team~

with Zack and Vaux as Power Rangers..err..pirate version?

i have none to say bout tis...

my most fave pictures of Jude~

nyan nyan-ing with my dearest Elmi~ (where did tis pic come from?lol)

Collection of curecards!!!!! thanks guys! shall hunt for more!!!<3


Yeah...that's pretty much about it. sorry i pimp a lot in the pictures. oh well =)

It's getting pretty late here. so i dun want to stay up another night...doing something i shouldn't do during this exam's week....orz. Y U NO STUDY????!

anyway, HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012!!! may you guys have a very good year this year 8D

ahaha~ ok last picture! a best wishes for u guys~/hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment