Wednesday 9 November 2011

Most popular cosblog

Ohemgee...

I can't believe this, but yes...

I was ranked on 9th among the popular blogs in Cosblog

Cosblog


yeah, I'm happy! but i'm still confused and not convince on this. I mean, look at my pageviews and followers! How that can proved my blog is popular?!!! QAQ

Maybe they made mistake? *hides at corner*

Nevertheless, this really perked me up to update and to work harder on both my blog and cosplay~haha

okay, it's just a short update. Just to share something nice with you lovely people ;) Right now, i'm working on my Ai Mikaze's costume. Yes, it's a very quick decision. Expect me to ruin my plan and surprise you guys...lololol~

Chiaosu!

1 comment:

  1. it's based on how many people click from cosblog to ur weblog... its not how many pageview u have...

    ReplyDelete