Saturday 10 December 2011

CF updates

First of all....

THOUSANDS APOLOGIES!!!!

I'm so sorry for the lackness of updating...TAT forgive me guys!
I've been so busy with assignments and all...

ok, we shall stop the endless apologies of mine =w=

Since i'm lacking of any materials to update, i'll just go with my Comic Fiesta WIP.
1st day is a secret....that's because i don't have the pictures to reveal...lol. So I'll show you what i'll be doing for day 2. Day 2 is my grand day to bishieness~ <3<3<3

Jude Mathis from Tales of Xillia. He's just right for me. 163cm and kinda baby-faced. but the biggest flaw is his costumes is THE PATTERNS!!!!! god dammit!! what did i think when i chose him?????



oh yeah..it's because he's cool? orz

Anyhow! I got myself Leia Roland~ Yesh! I'm not foreveralone!!!! Luckily her costume is not that difficult, so I  think I can manage to the costume within 2 days...I hope.

And to think i have art commissions to cope up with... TwT I feel like a super genius right now. All I did to earn something for my boring life...sobs

so yeah...the deadly pattern...

after being cutout...

the full unfinished costume...orz

Yeah...it actually took me a week to do this alone without machine TAT I want sewing machine!!! Mom, gimme me yours please!!!

The patterns need to be adjusted more and neater. Oh, i really hope i could pull this off...

anyway, done checklist!
  • boots 
  • lens
  • wig
Not-so-done checklist....
  • lining on the inner shirt
  • weapon....(if i ever want to do it..)
  • the whole lining on the coat
  • kill myself............
Well, maybe I should work harder from now on =w=

Folks! Come to Comic Fiesta 2011, the biggest event in Malaysia ever! Shimokawa Mikuni and Ceui are coming btw!!!<3 I'm so gonna get the tickets!!!  and maybe hunt down some good doujin artbooks >w<b

*********************************************************************************

Date: 17 & 18 December 2011
Venue: KLCC (i forgot what the hall named...orz)
Entrance fee: RM15 for each day, RM25 for pre-order

purposely enlarge lololz~

*********************************************************************************
Come and enjoy the fun!!! There'll be a hell lot of cosplayers, new and veteran. Do tap me if you ever saw me, ok? I will be giving some good (or pathetic) curecard~ 

Toodles!





No comments:

Post a Comment