Sunday 18 March 2012

Brothers Conflict, Animax Carnival, Somatic Delusion

Right, I've been procrastinating to update my blog...

Riiiiighttt.... *90 degrees bows*

Brothers Conflict - Asahina Natsume

Aaaaah....11 brothers in a house. That's must be a heaven, right? Among all, the triplets, Natsume, Tsubaki and Azusa are the most sought after characters~ Although Natsume is not playable =/ It'll be released on 12th April 2012! Yay! It's mah birthdayyy!!!! >w<

Anyway, cosplaying Natsume is a bit challenging because i can't frown or looked solemn like him. I'LL LOOKED RETARDED IF I TRIED. and here's the result...lol

hello my house~ XDDD

the power of uke!!!! hnnggghhh!

fail attempt on looking all seme...orz

Well! However! i'm quite satisfied for doing him despite the uke look. Doing the character you like the most is the most satisfying thing eventhough it failed miserably, don't you think? =)

move on...

Animax Carnival 2012

This event was held at One Utama on 10 and 11 March. I arrived late, thanks to some circumstances that I could merely tolerate....

The famous cosplayer, Alodia had came to be one of the judge, but i dunno why they didn't let her make a speech or wutsoever... oh, well. I didn't have much fun in this event. Aside from being ripped to death, I didn't get the chance to meet many of my cosplay friends, which was the main reason i travelled all along the way to the event. But thanks to my dear friends, Elmi, and yeah, you too Arai for accompanying me throughout the day fooling around X333 and yes, Irina, for your hospitality~ It's been a while for not meeting you, and i was glad to meet you. Nina too~ As sweet as ever, thou you can't make it to the event =')

I only went for 1st day, because my leg hurt badly to go to 2nd day. So, for the 1st day, i went as Arisato Minato from Persona 3, and Elmi as Arisato Minako/Hamuko. I met the other two Minato there, and I was the shortest, that they even pat my head....(.____.) My wig kinda failed. Wrong wig orz

This is Alodia. OMG!!! Her legs!!! So thin!!!


My cute Minako~

I wish this could be a better picture that didn't need much editting...


Arghhh!! Why my head seemed a bit blur??

Fave picture of all becoz i looked bishie lol~

It's sad because I didn't have any Evoker or headphone with me ;A; and I dunno if i'll remake him later sobs. I just felt failed doing him. I should just stick to Yusuke plan ;w;

Somatic Delusion

"As the white noise dies into the distance, 
deep behind the sparkling glass is happiness, right? 
I, a pantomime, am putting on a play alone, 
and I will accept payment gently with my tongue.
For our date across the keyboard, 
let's join up with our ID.
Pin me down from my back. 
I want to put up a feigned struggle and go on a rampage. 
Don't stop me. Give me a time filled with wild fantasies, 
that it will surely be banned from being broadcasted. 

I already know all the rules. 
A silly puppy's chain is such a blessing, right? 
Please lure me into your mundane trap, 
for I will sound my collar bell and wag my tail.
Deep down in a cave, the beasts are exploring each other. 
Expose your all to me shamelessly. 
Make me say "Please stop already." 
I want to be put on a white counter. 
I'm being dissected with hairpins."

*mega nosebleeding*

This song have been captivating me since I read the translation lyrics. I thought it was just a normal song sang by both Amu and Mi-chan. How wrong I was back then... this was totally outrageous. Pity that we only took a picture to justify it. Yes, 1 picture indeed! 

me as Amu, and Shirly as Mi-chan


I think all the characters i did within this 3 month were some emo, non-smiling characters...oh God.. I need a hyper guy please...no retarded me!!!

Anyway, there's an upcoming event at the end of this March called RAGE! at Malacca. Yay Malacca event!!! it's so near to me. hmm...i think I'll go as Red (Pokemon) and maaaaaybe Spain/ Rin Okumura. *shrugs*

-end of babbling-



No comments:

Post a Comment