Saturday 14 April 2012

RAGE! + Lychee Hikari Club + SHIRAISHI

ok, summing up all happened in this 2 month >w<

RAGE! event

this event was held near my place~ i mean, really near. I hadn't aware that it's just at the back of my campus *slaps mahself*
It's quite small, but i met a lot of cosplayers. I mean, the one i knew... well, nvm that. I paid rm5 for the ticket, but we ended up spending all the time outside =/ i didn't really enjoy the performance at all. it was too loud and made me deaf for a while. so we got out of there for good.

so, 1st day i cosplayed Spain from Axis Power Hetalia, policeman in Artestella (Himaruya-sensei official aph artbook)~ I was conflicted whether to do Spain the hunterman, or the police version. Since i had no fur, i had to go on with the policeman version.

and i'm pretty sure nobody recognize Spain that day ;w; better luck next time, Oyabun...


yes yes...same poses lol~

coughbadasscough

did i mention the hat just bitching me the whole time? and yes, sorry for the bright, saturated colour of Oyabun's shirt ;w;

Lychee Hikari Club- Tamiya Hiroshi

I LOVE THIS MANGA!!! the 1st gore manga i finished after stopping reading Battle Royale just because LCH had coughblcoughlol. It's damn freaky and the killing scene at the end almost made me puke all over >A< 

I've been wanting to cosplay one of the character for long time. The one who really attract me is Jaibo, but since i don't have the wig that length, i switched to the second fave, Tamiya. This guy is really determined to take his position back from Zera, and love both of his friends (Kaneda and Dafu) very much. I kinda sad that Kaneda had to die of nothing.

For this shoot, i tried to use fake blood made out from red food colouring, corn starch and golden syrup. i gotta say, the color was not that bloody red, but oh well... I aslo had asked my mom to borrow a set of chess for prop, but she forgot ;w; so, i had to rely on the location. The place is an abandoned building above my dad's office. It's quite eerie there, and good thing we came at noon, tho i want that dat, shadowy effect sobs.

damn moe lol...swollen lips orz


i like this picture a lot!!! but it's a bit blur >A<

oh yes red lips! >w<b

ahaha~ i actually photoshopped the star on the hat, because the star i had put on it dropped somewhere TAT fail tho......
and actually he don't have red eyes, i'm just being fun using red lenses for the 1st time lol~

SHIRAISHI

IT'S SHIRAISHI'S BIRTHDAY TODAY YOOOOOOO!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST PRINCE OF TENNIS SHIRAISHI KURANOSUKE. i bet Cure would be loaded with his cosplay~ I love you Shiraishi~~~~ 

ok enough...till next time~ XD
  

No comments:

Post a Comment