Saturday 24 September 2011

Cosplay Animal

Doesn't sound right, isn't it?

Well, it's not literally cosplay as an animal. It's a manga by Sakou Watari. It's about a girl named Rika. She is 19 and loves cosplaying, especially wearing high-school uniforms. On an online dating site, she meets a high school student, Hajime Yuou. He turns out to Rika's ideal guy and she meets him, pretending to be a high-school student.

I tell you, this Rika girl is a real pervert, unlike most of shoujo's chara out there. A plus for us fujoshi gal..lol. But that's countered by the smexy Yuou. You'll seriously nosebleed everytime you're with him, if you're his kanojo. =////=

And this Itou Arata guy, who happened to be Yuou's best friend knew all about their relationship, and fell in love with Rika unintentionally (trust me). Is hearing a girl's horny voice make you this raburabu and doki doki? Well, I pity Arata, nonetheless, because he had to fight for Rika with his best friend. Sounds cliche? Better go read it, and then judge. My story won't get you anywhere...=w=b

Anyway, astounded by the bishies, I coincidentally added him to my unplanned cosplay shoots *dodge shoes*. IKR?! I always tempted to do one to another plan...OTL. No biggies, really. These guys just wear a random a gakuran jacket and white shirts. Not really hard there, isn't it? I'm effortless bastrad again...OTL

So I had this nerve to drag my dear housemate, Shirly into doing the low-cost, unplanned, super random shoots of Arata and Yuou with me...lmao! I only seen her once in boy's makeup and not quite impressed. somehow, today she put this fierce makeup style and I went, "wahlao, why you looked so fierce?"
I taught her to make this Yuou's sexy-and-naughty face, but to no avail...lol. I think I should be Yuou in anyway. My eyes are bigger, I prone to make naughty face rather than sulking and frowning, and i obviously taller than her. I forgot to check whether Arata or Yuou is higher. Too bad it's Yuou...-.-

Seriously we had fun camwhoring around, putting makeup and being gheeey for the most of the time. lolol~ it phailed however...haha!

Cosplay Animal

Hajime Yuou
Shirly

Itou Arata
Natsu

photog
Pat

Edit
Natsu

check out the hot abs!!!! XDDDD

Arata is no moe!!!! Why did I do this pose?!!!!

So, that's the best two I had..haha~ Sorry for the low-quality pics. Digital camera much =((  but i'm really satisfy by how bishie can we be >DDDD

chiao~

  

1 comment: