Saturday 10 September 2011

Kurusu Syo photoshoot

yay!!! I did it! I DID IT!!!!! *throws confetti* I finally did Syo!!! ilovesyo TwT

yeah, I know! He's summer costume can be bought at store but I find it hard to search the wrist straps and the plaid pants! That's why it's been procrastinated till today...*epic cries* At last, like what I posted a few days ago, I only can find almost the same pattern as the straps. orz. and the pants...i used my cousin green pants without plaid pattern. omgthisisembarrassing. Well, it did appears in the anime, but i still thought that plaid pants is the perfect one.

And crap! The place was full of mosquitos that they appeared in one of the pics (which I quickly removed em >A<). And i forgot to bring something sweet! TAT

move on to the pictures!

Uta no Prince Sama: Maji 1000% Love

Kurusu Syo

by 

Natsu

photog | my sis



the happy doodling of "Baka" for Natsuki. I want Satsuki to appear at the back, cracking his knuckles and Syo will look like "I'm dead meat" XD

'Changing Our Song'




I's supposed to put up some lyrics there to depict what he's singing but Imma lazy-ass...

Either way, I love to do character like Syo. He is cute, strong will-power and hardworking. Rather than doing serious face, I think I made for smiling face..XDDDD 

I want to do some version of him because he just so adorable!!! <3

till next time~ *waves*

p/s: Is it spelled 'Syo' or 'Shou'? I got confused but I used 'Syo' based on the character CD song. oh well...

2 comments:

  1. So cuuute! (; u ;) It'll be even better if there was a Natsuki. xD Anyway, your Shou is adorable! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. sankyuu~ <3<3<3 yeap, i'd better find Natsuki a.s.a.p! XDDD

    ReplyDelete