Tuesday 6 September 2011

Syo Prep

Hyahho~

Yes, since i don't have anything to babble here, i'll update on my current project wip. I already posted my look on Syo's makeup and shirt+hat.

Today, I went to mall and bought the accessories for his character. And damn, I gotta say that it's really hard to find the bangles and punkish strap because my place is kinda far away from KL or any other big city. OTL. And damn for the 2nd time, i couldn't get the exact copy of the design. Hence, i bought the straps/bangles as close as possible I could get.

Here they are~

ah, and also the Elianto Twilight Zone Nail Polish and Nail Polish Remover. this is my 2nd time i'll be wearing nail polish, so i'm not quite good with it =( there's also pearl piercing actually, but i dropped it somewhere in the car. will be looking for it tomorrow >.<


see how bad it is? and so i have to search for video tutorial on nail polishing. wtheck? lol. my nails now look like Ango Shima (Zone-00) haha! *stares at the ugly fat hand*

Now, they're only left the ribbon on the hat, the logo and the props. I'm thinking of printing out some random music sheets? and some sweet stuffs maybe? Syo is shota, so shota image that came to my mind are candies, pout, moe and uke




Are you ready?

P/s: I'm so tempted to do this version...OTL

No comments:

Post a Comment