Wednesday 24 August 2011

AMU shoot

Ever heard of AMU? No?

AMU is Niconicodouga singer. Well, he sings a lot of Vocloid songs and also made hisown songs with fellow Utattemita.

If you have Niconico account, favorite him here~ http://www.nicovideo.jp/mylist/7512373

And here's a video of him singing Snow Noise Monster in his mini album- MU

I love his voice very much!!! He got this boyish and high-pitch voice that can be considered as eargasm...lol.
Of respect and liking, I wanted to cosplay him badly! I mean, very bad! There's a few version of him, but I wanted to do the Color version, which looked so awesome!

Here's a bit progress on the costume. seriously, it's messy like hell!!! I modified it from my Mom's uniform~ XD
apologize for the horrible picca >.<

Anyway, since the costume is still under destruction construction, I decided to go with Select Me Gakuran version. I really really love my self-made gakuran. It fit me perfectly and the fabric is really nice. But, i only take a few pictures and only two of them were great (in my pov).

The weather is not good so it affected the lighting, since i don't owned any reflector or super awesome gadgets. So, editting is the only skill i can relied on >w<

here is it~
I supposed to post this for DA ID but well...


 
I drew the '.5' logo myself. lol. It's a bit different, just a bit though. Wholly, I'm very satisfied with the shoots. Thanks to my bro for willing to get wet under the rain and shoot for me~ >w<b

And currently, I'm also working on Nyotalia France, Austria, Spain and Prussia costumes. Imma lazy-ass. When they're going to be finished? *scratch head*

No comments:

Post a Comment