Tuesday 16 August 2011

Spain Seifuku photoshoot

Woots folks! Wassup?

Well, just a moment ago, i did a photoshoot with my sister as the photogs, and now I'm posting them XDD Imma fast editor...lolol~

Did you saw my last post? Well, the costume was finally attached to my body after delaying for so long... I've been dying to Spain since I saw him in Hetalia. He's so funny and cute~ I wanner do a lot version of him such as the police uniform in ArteStella (official Hetalia artbook), the kid version and Nyotalia Spain. Yes! They all seems pretty interesting to me. I'll most probably do Nyotalia version this October~ Please wait for my post dearest!!!

This was kinda rushed photoshoot because I didn't have many props to play with and the sun was scorching my eyes like mad. So I had to drop the thought of posing more...lol. Anyway, the shoot supposed to be shot at the beach, since it's sailor! But my family don't planned for beach since it's fasting month, so I guess using lake as background wouldn't hurt, would it?^^

Let's cut the chat and go to the photo viewing. Sorry there's not many pictures>.<

Stalking on Romano XD

Tomato freak!

more tomato!!!!

Full view~


pretty big mouth there!

Well, that's all. I'll do more photoshoots (I hope) once i get back to my college. I wanner do with France-nii!!! >w<

till next update~

1 comment:

  1. heeeyy natssuu cute nyeee blog <3
    buat la chatbox so orang leh drop by to say hi xD
    then put up a follow blogspot app.. senang skit nk follow ur updates k ;D follow mine too klu nk

    ReplyDelete