Monday 8 August 2011

Natsume Yuujinchou

Seriously, i have to get my lazy asses to move! i've been procrastinating in posting entries in this blog! >.<

well, now i'll post my recent photoshoot~ It was Natsume Yuujinchou shoots which i doubled with my friend's gothic-themed shoots. And to be frank, the location is exactly behind my backyard! There's this abandoned housing area which was left since...umm...i dunno. but i moved in since i'm age 1, so...almost 20 years i guess?

but the location is very beautiful~ i got scared a bit, but  luckily we done it during daytime. but still...ok, let's forget about it, shall we?

Why Natsume Yuujinchou you asked? Don't ask. You must be not watching the series! It's the most beautiful slice-of-life anime i've ever watched! I cried everytime i watched it. Seriously, go watch em if you haven't. it's higly recommended! Considering the series has reached 3rd season, it must accept a really good supports and loves~<3

ok, move on to my pictures...

 vomitting some  words...lol


 Official logo~lol my face

 emo much~ XDD


yea~ last one is my friend~ the place is beautiful,no?

I want to include omake scene but i deleted the pics outta my lappy..OTL. Anyway, the color of the pictures i editted almost faded out to give the cold feelings that the anime have. Well, maybe i should make a happy, summer theme next. haha~

till next time~ i have more projects coming down~ tootddles~(?)

No comments:

Post a Comment