Thursday 11 August 2011

Finish things or two

Yes, finally i finished my seifuku costume after procrastinating for a quite times despites of its easiness...OTL

This seifuku is for Spain-san~ I saw this version of him from Curecos that i thought he looked veru cute in seifuku! There's a lot seifuku color for Hetalia, but i chose white top and pants with blue lining. I'm so shiawase!!! The outcome of the seifuku i made is very good although it's my 1st time >.<

here it is~

see the hat? i made two of em. the 1st one was based on instinct, which you cannot trust completely. then, i tried to google for the tutorial and i managed to find one easy tutorial~ and the hat is so lovely that imma squeeze it!!! Kyaa~ <3

Now i'm still waiting for camera. Oh, my dad just to stingy to lend me his. The camera i'll be using might not as good as Canon EOS500D, but it'll be just fine since i want to photoshoot this quickly before my holiday ends.

Anyway, here's a sneak peek for my Syo (Uta no Prince Sama) summer uniform version~ lol, i looked weird!


still in WIP. i need to get the ribbon on the hat done and the school badge on the shirt. oh yeah, i need to buy the bangles and the pants too. never thought the pants is hard to find...TAT

anyway, let's listen to Amu ans ShiroKuro' Blackjack song, shall we? I'm in love with amu~


No comments:

Post a Comment